Code of Ethics & Conduct:
While visiting any indigenous villagers or their homes, we strongly suggest you abide by the following rules:
- Never take any photograph of the tribal people without their permission.
- When you take photographs, please try to send a copy to the person.
- Always respect the local people and their cultural tradition.
- Carrying some small gift items (chocolates, pencils, pensr note books for writing) for the children is a nice gesture and will help in building a good relationship.
- Please do not leave any garbage behind and also try to explain the importance of conservation to others.
- In case of any accidents taking place during these trips, everybody at the Hillside Resort shall extend their full co-operation. But in no way “The Guide Tours Ltd.” should be held responsible for that.
Things you can carry with you:
- Mosquito repellent
- Sun burn lotion
- Sun hats/Sunshades
- Walking shoes with laces, which wont come off easily (there might be muddy patches in some parts of the jungle activity.)
- Swimming gear
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Reading materials
- Board Games
- Wind breaker
- Full sleeve cloths for walks in the forest
- Clothing, preferably of dark in color (i.e. dark green/ gray green).
- Avoid taking things, which are bright and luminous in color.
- Bird book for the bird watchers.
- Warm cloths in winter (sometime it gets very cold).
- Hard drinks of your own